Born on July 2nd 1990 in Peshawar, Pakistan, Nosh Khan moved to Hong Kong at the age of 10. At the age of 16, Nosh started training at Kyokushin Karate.
When he turned 19, Nosh started training for kickboxing and eventually fought locally and internationally.
In 2013, Nosh advanced to Pro for Mixed Martial Arts and won his first MMA fight during the same year. As his career progressed, Nosh earned his Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Black Belt under the mentorship of Rodrigo Caporal.
Nosh is currently a personal trainer, and a Muay Thai and BJJ Coach in Espada Studio.
- 2007 Shinkyokushin Hong Kong -Open weight Tournament : 3rd Place
- 2009 Shinkyokushin Hong Kong -Open weight Tournament : Champion
- 2010 HKBA L(53) FOSTournament(Final) Heavyweight – Winner
- 2011 W.M.F 3rd Open International Amature Muay Thai Championship – Super Heavy Weight – Bronze Medal
- 2011 World TOA WUTA Championship – Heavy Weight – Silver medal
- 2012 W.M.F. Amature Muay Thai Championship – Super Heavy Weight – Bronze Medal
- 2011- 2013 Hong Kong Boxing Association : 91kg+ Thai Boxing Champion
- 2014: Copa de Hong Kong : blue belt 84kg+ : Silver medal
- 2014: Shinkyokushin Hong Kong Open – Heavy Weight- 3rd place
- 2015: Copa de Hong Kong lite: 88kg+ blue belt : Champion
- 2015: Copa de hong kong : -88kg blue belt : bronze medal
- 2015 : Copa de hong kong : blue belt absolute : bronze medal
- 2016: Hong Kong National Pro Jiu Jitsu Championship: 85kg- blue belt :sliver medal
- 2017 : 24 / 7 BJJ 8 men invitational no gi tournament – Champion
- 2017 : Copa de Hong Kong -92kg Gold : Absolute Bronze
- 2018 : IPCC National Champion -80kg